Thursday, March 30, 2017

Life in pictures...

I got to be at little Zander's birth :)  Such a sweet little thing.
 I tried making meals out in measured portions while things are crazy with little Vincent and breastfeeding combined with all the other things going on.
 I can't handle how much space it takes up in our fridge...and I didn't like being told what to eat even though I'm the one that made the meals. ha  So moving forward, I've just been making a bunch of turkey, rice and cooking up a bunch of veggies and having them ready to go/heat up in the fridge but in big containers not portioned out.  Seems to work better for me.
Luke darlings  birthday came and went...we got this cake mostly to make Gi laugh. :) it worked
 maple syrup CC field trip

 Vince looking very much like a mix of two families here...
 Little Bree is here (Clint and Alesa's)
 Christian and Willem's birthdays were pretty low fan faire this year. ;)  Because....
 WE ARE STAGING A HOUSE FOR SALE!  What!?  I've never sold a home and thankfully it's a major sellers market in Indy right now.  We got two offers in two days.  Hopefully it's over because showing a house with seven kids is NOT dreamy.
Finding treasure while packing boxes.  Yep that's Jenny Clint and I
Being the sixth boy can get pretty exciting...magnet hats and all.
 Take a good look because our basement is never going to be this clean again while we live here.
 Noah's ChB class goes to the court house for a field trip before they do their mock trial.
 Sour dough adventures continue...
 Kids making egg protectors for science at school-we drop them next week on our last community day :)
 Our family is spending a lot of time at climb time lately...
 Connor Prairie in the Spring...
 a make and take candle...this took a bit longer than the traditional dip one time candle station they usually do.  This treetop area is new and a lot of fun.  I'm excited for Spring soccer, flowers...and the new adventures at the new house.  Lots of interior design before and after photos are likely to come.
signature1 photo signature1_zps2d44e4ca.jpg

5 comments:

smw said...

Fun post, and I can't wait for the before and afters!

T and M said...

I always enjoy your posts and sounds like you've got some excitement going on for sure :-)
So with your portioned meals, are you saying you just made big mass portions of things and that's what's in your containers? I'm on the hunt for easier ways to cook lately because of nursing baby etc. too and feeding everyone is just taking a long.time.

emilykate said...

fun to see a post from you! do you guys know where you're moving to?

L, Ann and boys said...

Yeah, I marinade two packages of turkey breast fillets and cook it all up and just have it in the fridge fir the week with a container of rice. I change up the veggies so I don't get bored. You can do salad bowl, wraps ...all kinds of variations. And we are moving of of Sargeant road close to Indy church Emily 💕

L, Ann and boys said...

For a week not fir 😂