Sunday, August 21, 2016

Life in Pictures...

I've been poorly documenting our lives lately.  Maybe because I'm feeling bigger pregnant and don't want any pictures of myself...so I just don't take pictures at all- but for whatever reason...I have less pictures.  Here are a few :D

 Adrian found a baby bird
 Gi's doll she got for her birthday-she named it Shushie with no hesitation :)
 we called this the misty lady coffee art-mom somehow made this masterpiece -ha
 When you get injured on one of our vacations...at least you get a lot of good care from family members and a personal plastic surgeon consult. :D
 We went surf hunting for crabs before doing our low country boil for our night to cook and got three of them (blue crabs).  Isaac and I cleaned them after watching a video tutorial-good times
 the first chop...it had died in the fridge from being too cold overnight so he's dead already if you're feeling bad for the fellow.
 walked a mile in crazy heat for ice-cream as a just our family activity...not sure it was wroth the mile trek one way at midday but we promised the boys so...promised fulfilled.  And that's what I have on my phone...no pictures of soccer on the beach or the boat outing they did...like I said, not doing to great grabbing my camera for pictures of late.
 Clifty Falls for my birthday.  We had a good time with Caleb and Laura for two nights.
 That is the true edge drop off right there yes...it was freaking me out. :P


 cozy nap after a morning hike.
 camp food...
 I'm 27+ weeks now but here is a recent bump picture
 the kiddos on Luke's side had cousins camp the last three days and we hit lake MI
 This lake is so beautiful
 And with the big kids with grandma we had the two littles and Laura and I took them to the library and a coffee shop.  Gi was thrilled as I don't often take her to coffee shops apparently...she kept telling anyone who would listen that she'd gone.
 double trouble these two
 Gisella dressed herself and put on a 80s headband...lookout world...she's got this fashion thing down haha ;)
signature1 photo signature1_zps2d44e4ca.jpg

3 comments:

sandra said...

Oh my that is exactly how Ellie was walking around with her headband on just yesterday!!! Yikes.

T and M said...

I'm with you on the lack of documenting lately : /
I've been telling myself it's bc we are too busy enjoying the moment! I love Gisella's outfit!

Jenny Gutwein said...

So fun! Thanks for posting, An!!!! Miss you guys!!!