Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Gisella 20 months...

She'll always be my little Gi-thanks for lighting up my life with your little spirit and spunk.

First strings of words: "I don't want it" and "daddy, go to work"
likes: her brothers and her "pretty" which is her bangle and her bows and her necklace, bath time and the chickens.
Doesn't like: when I take her rubber bands out even though they are supposed to be "no tug", having her finger nails trimmed and having her hair combed.







signature1 photo signature1_zps2d44e4ca.jpg

8 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

She is darling!!

emilykate said...

oh goodness, so sweet!

sandra said...

Such a doll baby!!!

Shana said...

20 months doesn't seem possible!

L, Ann and boys said...

Shana...I know right...? What happened? :)

Ashton said...

So cute! Love that baby girl. And so fun to be with you the other night!;)

Daveana said...

What a cute dress! I really love the black and white photos.

smw said...

Super cute. I love the spunk I can see in her. :)