Friday, November 21, 2014

early Christmas gift...

I sort of messed up and introduced Zel-babe to her new little mouse friend before Christmas.  I just couldn't help it.  She needed to meet her.  I'll still wrap up the box and put it under the tree but...I may be just as obsessed with this little mouse in a box as Gisella...and that's saying something because she can't handle leaving the box closed once we put the mouse "to bed" after taking her out and putting her back in about thirty times already.  I've created a monster.
She gets it out of the closet...
 Then starts the never ending game of opening the box for her...
 over...
 and over...
 and over...
 again...
 finally, we help her rock baby mouse one last time... pry the mouse away...
 put her to bed for the last time... "good night mouse"...
 but then it starts all over again... :D
 You want one now right... ? ;) ha

signature1 photo signature1_zps2d44e4ca.jpg

4 comments:

Heather Hoerr said...

Aw... that's sweet. I'm amazed at how early little girls like to rock their babies! I guess that would be equivalent to a little boy learning to make a truck noise?! haha...

L, Ann and boys said...

so true! I think it's quite entertaining and it always takes me off guard when she does it too. i thought she was snuggling a shoe the other day but I'm pretty sure after watching that she was pretending it was a phone. ;) ha

emilykate said...

So darling!

Daveana said...

I saw one of these the other day and thought it was the most adorable thing!!!