Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Cape San Blas 2014

Finally a little girl swim suite in our family...  ;)
 couldn't wait to get in so...just swam in his clothes :)

We went with Caleb and Laura this year.  It was Lil's birthday so we ladies went on a beach ride for her big day :)  She loved loved loved it-so cute :)




 Another beach bonfire... this year the glow sticks became part of the tradition I think.  They conveniently keep you from loosing kids while crab chasing. ;)

And crabs they caught...

Willem's done...

We cooked in most of the nights, but we went to this well known oyster bar one night
 They randomly had karaoke going on that night...











 Noah only got half of this thing done...
 I made chocolate beet cake...not sure why, other than wanting to eat some bad enough and having the nice kitchen to use ;)
 chill down moment watching Charlotte's Web-the old cartoon version
 date night out :D
 Adrian hunts down a lizard



signature1 photo signature1_zps2d44e4ca.jpg

4 comments:

emilykate said...

Fun! I think Gisella and Wells look so much alike!

L, Ann and boys said...

yes...they do! :) Some people have said that Gi looks like Kaitlin too, so that makes sense. :)

Ashton said...

Such a beautiful place!

Dmasy said...

I love your blog and it is how I am keeping up with your family. I wish your other family still lived in New Braunfels...I think I am remembering that they once lived here.

Love you so much!