Tuesday, May 6, 2014

great expectations...

Do you remember this picture (I didn't take it as a disclaimer-I don't know who did).  I saw it when I was expecting little Gi and thought it was a fun picture idea "if" we had a girl. 
and while I'm very against my expectations being too high because I hate being disappointed...we got a dark eyed girl :D  The pictures didn't turn out quite the same angle...she kept ripping the hat off as well.  May have to try again when she's two or something... when I can briber her with candy ;)








signature1 photo signature1_zps2d44e4ca.jpg

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Cute. I just had Ellie's two yr pictures done and bribing her with candy totally didn't work!!! Maybe you will have better luck at age two??? She was a pistol!!

L, Ann and boys said...

haha :) bummer... I was really hoping candy would work. ;) ha

emilykate said...

Darling!

Oh and glad you're having better luck with the no poo method. ;)

Sarah said...

Precious!