Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas/Thanksgiving bash...

on Luke darlings side.  These picture don't do it justice...but pretty much everyone in our Indy clan was fighting a winter bug of some kind, including me, so I was pretty busy making tea most of the time. :)

Uncle Caleb kept things lively as always with beards, mustaches and ninja gear made out of left over material used to make tied off blankets for a local nursing home.  Laura brought many very cute projects for the kiddos to work on like that.
 "charming..."  (he was actually, he read aloud for the kids, I love that)
 Adrian had a birthday party early in the week, so I sat back and Laura and Gigi had a super fun Bat Man themed party all planned out and set up for him. :D  So cute, they raised the bar for my not so fancy parties at home we normally do.
 Cute little book about bats that Gigi likes :)
 du-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu bat man....
 A cute version of cat women :)
 Some kind of rocket ship they colored on in the game room, and there's grandpa and Maria in this shot too-glad they could make it :)
 My one project, I taught the little girlies how to knit, and Laura learned on the fly too. :)
 More members for the knitting crazies club ;)

Other fun details I don't want to forget: two 1000 piece puzzles completed, caroling at a nursing home (which I missed out on but the kiddos went), catored in meal for the night we opened presents, Laura's fabulous fish-yum, sharing essential oils, Laura helping me deal with Gisella's blow out... that happened on their bed, small group watching October Baby, Sammy's puppy chow, making snow globes and Christmas cards.  

No comments: