Wednesday, November 27, 2013

first picture in the file...

As we come up on the holiday craziness…I just want to remember and ponder how fast time goes so I can savor every moment with family.

so

I'm staring in the 2003 folder, a full ten years ago, and clicking the first file over and over until I get to a picture.   This is what I got. :)

Little Noah…maybe 9 months.  Has a cold.  This kiddo had to deal with all of my first time mom issues.  I had him when I was two months shy of turning 20.  I felt too young to be a mom at the time…but oh how I see the blessing in this little fellow coming along then now.  The scary thing about being a young parent is, it keeps going…I'll be just shy of 40 when he's 20.  I hope he doesn't ask for advice on something I have no idea how to answer.

Well Noah…even if I don't know all the answers, I love you a ton

3 comments:

Sarah said...

cute!!

Walking by Faith said...

How fun to look back at old photos!!...and I'm sure you'll have plenty of wisdom to offer your children when you're 40. :)

L, Ann and boys said...

thanks Erin, we'll see ;)