Sunday, October 27, 2013

red dress...

So…we went on vacation for a week and I would love to post some fun pictures…
but people have the nerve to schedule fall photo shoots ;) and haven't been able to sort through all the session photos let alone ours.  I can however showcase this picture that Noah snapped of our little lady.  He carries her all over the house and is quite good at putting her to sleep with all the pacing and her gnawing on his shoulder.  I don't know what I would do without that guy. :)

3 months…hiding major rolls in all the right places at 74th%tile for weight ;)  I love me a fat baby :D
  

4 comments:

Sarah said...

isn't she a doll? :)

L, Ann and boys said...

I would keep her this age for a year if I could ;)

Ashton said...

Love the red dress on her!:)

Mindy said...

She is darling!!