Monday, October 21, 2013

Ah yes...a bow tie...

To be perfectly honest...I was a bit nervous for this session.  Senior pictures are an ever changing genre and some Pinterest searches were in order to determine the current trends. ;)

But then upon meeting... I saw the bow tie...and we were good.  I didn't even use the ideas I gleaned online-unless leaning on the wall counts, and I think we would have figured that out. :D  That tie is legit too; he knows how make those things behave. 

dead poets society
 too cool for school
 white collar
I promised him something "different" :)


5 comments:

Jenny Gutwein said...

I am a sucker for Dead Poet's Society as you know ;)!

L, Ann and boys said...

indeed :) "Oh captain my captain :)"

Kristi said...

Ann! Crack me up!
And these are fantastic! I hope he is musician because these would all be great on an album!
A friend and I were recently lamenting our senior pictures... oh, the entertainment I can provide my children with that stack of proofs. haha!

L, Ann and boys said...

Kristi :) Thanks!

emilykate said...

Fun! What a cool kid. :)