Tuesday, September 17, 2013

On the home front in pictures...

Noah was in the kitchen at 7:30am making pound cake before I got up.  He subbed olive oil for butter because we were out and the results were grand...just grand. :)  Hope this becomes a habit-and I hope he gets better at cleaning up the kitchen when he's done creating.
 We got a microscope for science this year...fun fun.
 The little eggs are normal size...the one on the left is suspected to be a double yoke egg...
 And it was.  Neato
 Caleb and Luke put in a zip line that ends in the tree house.  We now have a radome assortment of neighbor kids in our yard after school pretty much non-stop.  I don't mind though. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Random is right! I think those are my kiddos:-) hehe
laura

L, Ann and boys said...

Ha! I didn't mean your kids! You should see the constant swarm around that thing since you guys helped put it up. It's crazy. :) I just don't pull out the camera then is all. ;)

J and A said...

Impressive, Noah! Never thought of making a pound cake with olive oil. I'm always just sad to not eat it with two non-dairy boys in my house. And it's healthier too :)

smw said...

i'm amazed at the baking before you were up! and in college i once subbed olive oil for other oil in brownies. not a mistake i've made again. :)

jaret has been talking about putting in a zip line at our place. i'm sure he'd love to pick luke's brain about it if we were ever together. :)