Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Baby Gi is 7 weeks-ish

Getting big, WAY too fast.  I put away her hospital clothes and managed not to cry.  I simply love being emotional...not so much actually. :)


And I did manage to make that teal green colored sweater I was imagining before our little lady arrived. I made it in a smaller newborn size with 3/4 leangth sleeves while driving down to Hilton Head.  What else do you do for 12 hours of driving one way right? :) 
Someone asked me what my girl clothing style is...and I thought about it for a second and then said "knits with gold bangles?". heeeheee, I like white/cream dresses too, but who doesn't ;)


6 comments:

Betsy said...

She is SERIOUSLY precious! So glad you posted those pictures, Ann!

L, Ann and boys said...

thanks Betsy! :) I enjoyed your last update via e-mail :)

Kelli Blog said...

So cute. I love her hair :)

emilykate said...

So, so sweet and beautiful!

Kaitlin said...

:)

L, Ann and boys said...

Thanks ladies :)