Monday, June 17, 2013

"My mom still doesn't know what my name will be...

She just keeps knitting me stuff instead of looking at baby name websites and books.  Hopefully she figures it out because I'm due in 28 days." 

Sincerely, baby girl Schafer
Same knit pattern as previous sweater.  Thought I would get my moneys worth out of it with some fun silk yarn.  This is almost a summer weight sweater with some major stretch.  If silk yarn wasn't so pricey, I would consider making one in jade green.  I'm sort of running out of time before D-day though... thankfully.

5 comments:

J and A said...

It's ok, Baby Girl S, my Daddy didn't decide on a name for me until I was 38weeks. I purposely stayed inside until 42 weeks, just to make sure they were confident- and even then it took until my induction date for them to decide on my middle name! They can't be undecided forever...
- Callum

L, Ann and boys said...

;)

smw said...

we decided smith's name in the hospital. they kept coming trying to get it on the books. :)

Ashton said...

Maybe it's time to pray for some holy inspiration. A dream or something.:) I had so much fun catching up today! Love you...and little miss Baby Girl Schafer.

L, Ann and boys said...

Ash, had't thought of that. With the temperament of my dreams the last few months she would have a soap opera name. ;D