Wednesday, May 8, 2013

unraveled yarn but gaining ground...

It took 30+ weeks to get here...(Kaitlin snapped this after her session-thanks Kait!) :)

It took several hours of miscounted rows to get here...what a mess...started to figure it out toward the top as you may notice a change into orderly forming rows from chaos...

 it took about 2 minutes to unravel above work back to a ball of yarn again...sigh...and you thought knitting was a waste of time before. ;)

 Now I'm moving much faster on the other side of the learning curve...and using hash marks to keep count since interruptions are inevitable and I apparently can't remember counts just winging it.

4 comments:

J Gutwein said...

Yikes.. That looks sper complicated!

L, Ann and boys said...

not with hash marks so I don't loose my place...but ya, if you get one of on that silly fan pattern it looks dreadful. I think I want to control something as my body feels out of control. I don't know why else I would have wanted to accomplish this otherwise. ;)

L, Ann and boys said...

one "off" rather. :)

Shana said...

You look adorable :) I'm still very much impressed with your skillzzzzz!