Thursday, May 2, 2013

The sleep sack is done...

Turns out...I've got loads of time sitting on the couch to work on my projects when Adrian does his school.  He can slip outside without making a sound if I even so much as turn my head for a second. :)  I can relate...it's what I did as a 2nd grader too when it was time for writing.
The bottom part is knit, the rest is crochet.  And that's an overlay not a giant ruffle right?  For some reason, I couldn't quite do a simple Little Mermaide looking ruffle...it looked too uniform to me.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

adorable! and very impressive...

smw said...

so so cute. you are sort of inspiring me to pic up my needles/hook again...

emilykate said...

Oh goodness - so cute!

L, Ann and boys said...

I'll come back to these encouraging words when I try to make that sweater I posted earlier. ;) I have thoughts of trepidation. :)

Annette Bahler said...

ahh, it's perfect. I only knitted ugly slippers for 4-H! ha

L, Ann and boys said...

I'm sure they weren't too ugly mom ;)