Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Jen tagged me...

Like you really need to know five things about me...just in case though...

#1 - I think it's real funny when people say I'm "small" when I'm expecting a baby.  Just today at the pool, my swim cap tore and popped right off my head.  For real.  Luke and I have been laughing all afternoon about how I gain weight all over myself while preggers...even my head apparently (I think it was my gouging finger nails for the record). :D  Seriously though folks, there's a reason my OB is never concerned about my size, I already weigh in at nearly the same as Luke...and I've got 15-ish weeks to go.  We'd like to show you...See there? He may be pushing out a little...just a little-cheater. ;)


#2 - I still wear a select few clothing items I got in high school.. even though I'm going on 30 years old. :)  I don't know if I should be happy about this or sad.

#3 - I just started washing my face with a castor oil/jajoba oil mix and think it's pretty great.

#4 - I was tested to donate a kidney for my cousin several years ago, but didn't match.  I watched a movie of the surgery showing a kidney removal and was completely terrified... but worried enough about my cousin the same age as me to get the testing done anyway.  I have no idea what made me think of that for number 4.  I still have two kidneys...I think. :)

#5 - I like things made of bamboo

5 comments:

J Gutwein said...

Love it.. Let me guess.. The brown J. Crew!

L, Ann and boys said...

indeed. And I still get compliments on that skirt from J Crew you gave me too. ;) Sharkskin if you will recall. :D

J Gutwein said...

Oh J Crew.. Expensive & timeless!

emilykate said...

Fun list! This is random but I've been wondering if you'll rename your blog once you are no longer ann & boys...

L, Ann and boys said...

Emily-

I won't change the address...to save that small annoyance for all involved. :) But the title...I think will be: L+A and boys
& baby gir'ls name

So she gets her own line...and if we had room would have her own bathroom too, but we'll have to wait on that for now. She won't need it for a while thankfully. ;)