Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A few of my favorite things...

Seriously...ballet flats and a little black skirt?  I think I would add some cropped legging shorts underneath (just in case) but I'll be on the look out for these pieces and that shirt style in cream. ;)
 I don't have an attic room...but if I found myself with one someday :)
priceless...
 Like the grey and white rug for new baby's space in the office
 Liking that piece of branch to hold dresses...I want to paint one gold though... :D
 Isn't that just the cutest little thing...?
 I have the temptation to buy this even though I can't zip it right now... ;) ;)
 


4 comments:

emilykate said...

I love pretty much everything that comes out of the grandma's mouth on Downton. :)

L, Ann and boys said...

yep, watching the show for her pretty much...and the characters they do away with sadly. ;)

J and A said...

I have a friend that did something similar with the branch (hung hand sewn birds from it instead as a mobile), and also took a longer one and made it her window curtain rod.

L, Ann and boys said...

Cute ideas. Our curtain rod is gold with a leaf design I don't mind...so I'l probably leave that well enough alone. ;) I'll keep those little birds in mind though...