Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine cook off

In a suggested hurried attempt to post the weepy egg right of the edge of the earth (or at least current visible posts), I will share our cooking in date night for Valentines.  I think this will become a tradition of sorts even if it doesn't always happen on the 14th exactly.  Luke got Celtic Women seats in April and left them on the counter to be discovered. :D  Hence the celtic music playing on Pandora while we cooked...so I couldn't add a fun song over it because all the background clashing of cords was chaos.  Next year I'll win...and try to add fun music too. ;)  

4 comments:

J Gutwein said...

I believe Luke won because it appears that he takes drinking and cooking simultaneously as seriously as I do ;)! I wondered why you were drinking soda and then remembered you are pregnant.. Haha. It would be fun to do on a major scale at mom & dad's or something.. Although you & Luke have a head start.. You guys could bring all your cool tools that Luke cannot stop purchasing.

L, Ann and boys said...

haha :) I'll be sure to haul along the coffee bean roaster and blender if we have a grand scale cook off. :D And yes...I cook much better sipping bubbly-keeps me focused. ;)

J and A said...

Cute. Maybe one day we will be as adventurous :) So does that mean you've switched bacon sources for your BLTs??

Sarah said...

absolutely love this! Go Chefs Zakarian & Guarnaschelli!

Thanks for sharing :)