Monday, February 25, 2013

Ultrasound profile

Well...the baby cooperated. :)  So the party is on tomorrow cupcakes and all. :D
Hopefully I'll get some fun pictures...but I may be too busy dealing with a tower of icing. ;)  I couldn't believe the amount on the display cakes when I dropped off the envelope with the gender.  The deal is, they have the gender of the baby...sigh...I don't...and they are putting a little pink or blue strip of marshmallow cream inside the cake.  I'm getting sugar jitters just thinking about it. ;)  But let it be known I have some patience...if only a very tiny little bit.

6 comments:

Ashton said...

What a cute little profile! See you tomorrow!:)

smw said...

so precious.

Betsy said...

Wow!! What a cool idea! I can't wait to see pictures!

emilykate said...

excited to hear!

Sarah said...

I LOVE this idea! Will you then share with Blog World? Oh I do hope!

:)

L, Ann and boys said...

Oh yes...we'll be sharing. :)