Saturday, February 23, 2013

Chicks 14 days and other gestational updates...

It's no fun candling the eggs these days-is's just a big dark blob.  And because it's not fun to take pictures of black blobs, this will be the last "in the egg" photo shoot posted.  They will hopefully hatch in 8 days. :D  We'll see...I'm a tad nervous I cooked one trying to get these pictures I left it on the can light so long. :/

 And here you are... a rare photo update of Schafer baby 6 half way at 20 weeks.  I've got an ultrasound Monday...and...we are planning to find out the gender if possible (YAY).  I even ordered cupcakes.  So the baby better cooperate, because I want cupcakes. ;)  

Ps...aren't those boys "adorable ;) ;)"...it took ten photo booth attempts to get a picture without Christian's head in front of my baby bump. And Jude...what a treasure. ;)

7 comments:

J and A said...

So Luke changed his mind??

smw said...

i don't think i can see a baby bump.

seriously, i supposed i can imagine where you look different then normal, but you look AMAZING. i would be thrilled to look like that always, much less at 20 weeks!!!

smw said...

ps-are you going to tell the gender? i hope the baby co-operates for you!!

emilykate said...

Looking good!

Ashton said...

Yay for baby bumps! And YAY for finding out what you're having! I'm very happy about that decision and I'm looking forward to some pink or blue cupcakes on Tuesday.:)

L, Ann and boys said...

We'll be sharing the gender for sure after Tue or thereabouts when I get a chance to upload some fun pictures. :) And yes, if baby is shy...I'll be real annoyed. ;)

L, Ann and boys said...

And Luke didn't change is mind really...he just listened nicely to all my reasons for it being more fun seeing everyone and making it a get together after we find out. He gets to hear all the reactions on the phone if we don't find and I kind of miss all the sharing fun when it's a surprise. But bottom line is, I'm impatient and Luke is being understanding. :)