Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lady Vivian...

A friend told me I look like a minor character in a series called Merlin.  Seeing as it was a princess, I was all ears and got right on google to look it up. ;) wink wink.  I wasn't seeing the resemblance to miss royalty at all...other than the fact she has blonde hair.  But then....wait....just-a-second... I found this photo in the lineup...and well...my kids were standing there and said, "is that you at church?"  So there you have it-this is the face I make at church I guess (and too often at home I'm sure ;)  Nice to know I've at least mastered the royal pout. HA! But Luke could have told you that without the picture.

Now I need to find a shrug like that. =)


9 comments:

smw said...

this gave me a good chuckle. :)

Ashton said...

Oh my word! That's hilarious. She does look like you, but if it makes you feel any better, I don't think I've ever seen you make that face. At church, or at home.:)

J Gutwein said...

I've seen you make that face. Remember our discussion about others thinking that milk chocolate is better than dark chocolate and I will let you remember the other comparison since it is not blog-friendly!

L, Ann and boys said...

HA!

Aubrey said...

Wow - she does look like you in that photo! And, I'm guessing maybe the boys thought it looked like you at church because of the glam hair and outfit?? ;)

L, Ann and boys said...

Oh, that's a much nicer way of looking at it. That is my church hair do. ;) They could have said mommy on date night too instead of church...;)

Sandra said...

OH my....I admit, that totally looks like you. Not that I see this face often, but if you look a bit beyond that "face", its you alright:).

Sarah said...

this is hilarious...

Liv & Brett said...

kHA HA HA!!! i'm dying over here! I first saw the picture, and thought it was of you... then read your post to find out the truth! So FUNNY!!!