Tuesday, September 4, 2012

10 year class reunion...

Luke asked on the way home who had changed the most....I didn't answer for a while and then asked for clarification..."like how people acted or how they looked or what?"  He said all of those things.  After thinking for a while longer about who came to the reunion, I had to answer "I think I have."  It was a really interesting thought.  Some things that definitely changed for the good: I love my Saviour even more and I love Luke for who he really is even more.  So I'll take it. ;)
Katie S flew home from FL for the week. Yay for seeing her.
All these pictures are from Katie...I took this one though. :)
We didn't get a picture of everyone...this was about the biggest group shot.  Oh well. :)



6 comments:

Sandra said...

was this on the maddaam carroll??

kind of looks like it with those chairs, blue railing and white balcony in the back.

L, Ann and boys said...

Yep! Good eye. I kept thinking our our church group meetings and the singing...a bit different than the blaring band that played down there all night. =)

smw said...

great picture of you and your man.

thanks for keeping me company in church sunday afternon. i can now say that i like you in real life, not just on your blog. :)

L, Ann and boys said...

Heeeheee...I know. Officially real life friends I think. =) It was fun holding down the fort with you in the pile of toys. ;)

AnRene`

emilykate said...

I have a feeling you two were the best looking couple there...and yes, definitely recognized the Madam Carrol!

L, Ann and boys said...

Well......I think Luke is pretty darling myself...but ;) I was just impressed so many showed up. I'm not sure what I thought the reunion would be like, but there were about 30 there and our class was only about 68 by the end. =) I had to dress up nice since I never attended prom on that boat all those years gone by. ;)