Monday, August 20, 2012

MI in pictures...



Michigan this year with Luke's family was so great. It was great because there were bike trails to conquer, the lake to enjoy and cousins to love. Luke's parents have put many hours into this cabin and it shows. 

So...Gigi isn't stooping to his aid because this is dive intentional.  He kept sticking his face in the water and then he would laugh about his great feat.
 Like so =)
 Little water bug
 not huge waves...enough to get smiles out of the boys though
 "No really, I got this-I got this."
 "See!"

3 comments:

J and A said...

Cute pictures! Glad you had a great time.

Was it just my imagination, or did you have a picture of a shark on your blog? Maybe it was someone else's... I periodically show Liam pictures and went to show him that one, but the post was gone.

L, Ann and boys said...

Ya, I posted it on facebook, not the blog yet. I'll post it with the HH pictures tomorrow, it's on the other computer in my room. =) Hope Liam enjoys it! Tell him the little sharky shark tried to bite cousin Andria but had very little teeth. ;)

smw said...

So cute. :(