Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Ashton & Amber want a picture...

Toad knows how this story ends...

3:00p I really don't mind posting one-you do realize this will require opening up the return box that is all sealed up and trying it on again.  The thought makes me feel short of breath already. =)  I did tell the customer service person I would try it on one more time and pull it up more from the bottom...and then didn't-it bugs my conscience a little.   SO, a picture to come soon of my second fitting.  I know you will wait in anticipation.

10:52p And several hours later...no, I wasn't putting the suit on that whole time silly, I had to light sparklers and made dinner and stuff-you know the stuff. ;)  The suit actually looks better in a picture than in real life I think.  Beware of anything the suit tells you...it'll woo you into thinking it's your friend and then try to suffocate you. =)

8 comments:

J Gutwein said...

Not sure about he suffocation part.. Do you really have to zip al the way in the back.. I renumber Luke not zipping his all the way ;).. It looks good!

L, Ann and boys said...

Too late, I sent it back. I considered cutting two small vent lines on the neckline...but then just decided to swim in my tri shorts and top. It will be hot anyway. And Luke pulled the zipper down for me a bit and made sure the velcro was loose in back...it almost made it worse on my neck, like it was pulling weird just in font. Basically I need a size up I think. =)

The most padding is added to the front panel along the belly and on the hips and backside...I just love extra layering in those areas. ;)

L, Ann and boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L, Ann and boys said...

I double commented...don't think I deleted anything interesting. ;)

emilykate said...

Hmm...I did think it looked cute!

Dmasy said...

Well, you look great. But, I guess breathing is essential to competition.

Ashton said...

That wasn't half as embarrassing of a picture as I was hoping.:) You look ready for a race.

Good luck tomorrow! (it is tomorrow, right?)

L, Ann and boys said...

Yep-I survived. And it's a good thing I sent it back because it was SO hot. I would have looked like toad just because I was the only one wearing a wet suit at all!