Inspired recently by Amy...I've been considering what 7 things I would choose to eat for a month to experience first hand simplicity in every day life (the things we Americans have to do to learn something-goodness). I'm teetering on the verge of trying it solo at our house next month since I don't think my kids would think it was such a fun lesson. Don't worry, I won't be blogging about my meals three times a day or anything. =)
1) My favorite dark chocolate (because this isn't a diet and it's quite possible I would parish without)
2) Chocolate yogurt (yes, more chocolate)
3) eggs (to be traded half way through the month with bread-thanks for the list Amy)
4) lettuce/spinach (will mix it up with different varieties and use olive oil and vinegar to dress)
5) avocado (alternated with almonds at 1/2)
7) Chocolate banana shake with protein/supplement powder (after workout standby isn't going anywhere)
hmmm...it doesn't look like much but I guess there are no limits on quantity.
Updated on the 30th-officially decided to do this April 1st. Amy left an official list for me that boosted my moral. I really like food...I really like to eat what I want when I want. This is going to be very interesting. I do commit to not finishing this if I get really crabby with my darlings-but hey...I've still got my chocolate.
What would you choose...?