Thursday, February 16, 2012

For real Valentines Day...

Please step into our kitchen and feel free to think we're not quite right...=) just so long as you pardon the egocentric nature of posting a video about our version of a cooking show...;)
video
Please vote which dessert you would choose to eat based on style of plating and the critiques given in the movie so we can let the "supposed" best chef wear an apron with permanent marker "I win" written on it for the next re-match.  This is a really big deal...very serious. wink-wink

8 comments:

Ashton said...

That's crazy...Bryan surprised us by going out and buying random ingredients for Kaitlin and I to make a "Chopped" style dessert too for Valentine's Day! But our ingredients weren't overly challenging. And we decided to make one dessert together because we could never bear to see the other lose.:) It was pretty fun though.

Your version of the show looked very fun too. I like the video editing.:)

L, An and boys said...

okay...that's weird...not so much I guess since we watched an episode together-but the same night? It's like mom's sisters all getting the same wallpaper without knowing it.

I had way too much fun editing, the boys helped me. ;)

Ann

L, An and boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashton said...

Yeah, I LOVED the slow-mo of Luke hitting himself in the face while trying to show off! Awesome.:)

Sarah said...

Love this video. Such a fun idea to recreate Chopped. Oh and when your hubby threw the ingredient in the air and dropped...LOL!

So fun!

smw said...

for some reason this cracked me up the whole way through. :) i suspect you watch top chef, too?

smw said...

ok, after reading the comments i see it's 'chopped' not 'top chef'. :)

Sandra said...

totally a chopped fan!!! Record the episodes and watch them for sure!!
I like your version of chopped:). I might just steal it and have nick and I try this because it looks totally fun!