Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Considering uniforms...

Seriously.  For one, it would make laundry easier.  For two, I think it would add a little bit of organization to the school day since pretty much everything else is on the verge of...something not organized (do they call that unorganized, disorganized or just chaos?).  Now, the look I'm getting most attached to is a black cotton shirt and grey shorts (are you sensing the no stain possible thrill).  But I'm open to a few other combinations as well.  That's where you come in, there is a poll on the side for your most coveted opinion on combinations-or comment and leave a whole new combo that I didn't list if you feel so moved...

Oh, and fear not. I will not be calling the boys with a whistle or going to make them dress the same whenever we leave the house.  This is their school/play uniform for everyday.  I considered making them wear a tie and sweater...but since they often take their ties off 10 minutes into church service and stuff them into my diaper bag, I figured a polo is about as dapper as we can go with this. ;)



No comments: