Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The "I never thought I would" list...

I love the idea of a bucket list or a list of goals you want to accomplish before you run out of time...but I don't like the mentality that once it's on the list it must to be crossed off or you've failed... SO, I've decided to have a "never thought I would list" instead that lives only in my mind and not on paper.  If I have the chance and opportunity to do something I've always wanted to...then, and only then, does it make the list.

A firing range date night is the first thing to be added

I truly never thought I would...

my bro Kurt said "oh, like in the movies where the couple goes to a range"...I would just like to put in here that I've never seen a movie like that and was really petrified of doing this-not knowing what to expect at all.

Far from being more comfortable with firearms, I think they are way more intimidating after being on the range and think all guns should be under lock and key at least.  Luke was very proud though, and that made it totally worth it.

Luke was very consistent...I was more random, but Luke says not to be trifled with. ;)


3 comments:

amberbahler said...

Oh my goodness! Do you really shoot at a poster of a real person? That would really bother me! I've always seen the posters of silhouettes or just a target. Either way, nothing like a new experience to keep life fresh and exciting!

L, An and boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L, An and boys said...

yes...it was a little ghetto of a shooting range. The nicer one that was labeled "family shooting range" was full. I think I'm going to make it a silhouette in photoshop so it's not so graphic. More disturbing is the fact that I had much better aim at the "bad guy" paper than the other paper which was a generic target. =)