Wednesday, November 16, 2011

drawing and a few quotables...

Well, it looks rigged...and in the case of Luca it kind of was.  I couldn't help putting his name in for his cute comment on the "pretty pretty princess" and I knew his mama wouldn't mind getting him a shake...or a drink of her own ;)  But CJS was drawn first, fair and square, by the officiate Noah and will be getting a little something fun in the mail.


Also featured today...

The boys listen to a tape (yes an old cassette tape) at night-their favorite being Adventures in Odyssey-but every now and again, they dip into a drawer with a random stash of old tapes I used to listen to.  Last night a tape started "Welcome to the exciting world of dolls...one of the oldest toys in history, lets learn about a few of them shall we..." to which I heard a click of the tape stopping.  Then Noah in kind of a quiet I'm embarrassed for you Adrian voice "why'd you want to listen to that Adrian...?" To which Adrian mumbled "I wanted the dolphin one...pause...there's a big difference..."  Heee heee

On Halloween, Noah saw our neighbor boy up in a tree in his costume and said "hey look, it's a trick-or-TREE-ter." :)

And one more...this ones for my mom...I don't even know if she reads this blog...but it's still dedicated to you.  If liking puns makes me quirky...so be it. :)

I grabbed what I thought was probiotic tablets out of the refrigerator and tried to dump two out into my hand...only I grabbed the powdered probiotic bottle I use for shakes and white powder (expensive white powder) avalanched out instead.  My exact thought was "biffed that" and then looked down at the label to see the words "bifido complex"  I must have it... ;)


2 comments:

Klint & Sarah said...

oh I LOVE puns...that one was awesome

teresa said...

so funny!