Wednesday, October 12, 2011

You can expect...

bunches of fun when trying to get a Christmas picture with 6 boys...
Jude's pants are rolled up because a drink tipped over on our picnic blanket and soaked him and Will...why were we eating before pictures..?..becuase it took so long to get out the door, the plan of snapping "a few" pictures and then eating was out of the question.  I wanted to use chalk boards as props and they ended up with colored chalk on white shirts.  Adrian said he felt sick to his stomach.  Will needed fed...

But L was the real star...he TOLD the boys to look grumpy and to point at random cats walking by.  I think he meant well...it did keep them entertained.

We'll just say that being on the other side of the lens makes me very compassionate to the few families I take pictures of. ;)

Best wishes with your Christmas picture if you're doing one...

An


3 comments:

Alesa said...

hee hee... I remember my mom taking rolls and rolls of film each year, trying to get THE Christmas picture... I'm sure your boys will have fond memories as well :)

smw said...

that is super cute. maybe you should use it. :)

Ashton said...

It wasn't SO bad.:) When you have such cute boys, you can do anything and still end up with a good picture, right?

I had fun at the farm...even if it was a bit crazy.:)