But somehow, I'll justify that I need a break more than pictures need done, the pizza needs checked the laundry changed over...well you've got the same stuff-you know...
source: my sister Jenny's blog
1)Residence: Hoosier state
2)Favorite fashion designers: Well...Target isn't really a designer is it...I have always liked GUESS and still do as they've changed styles from my middle school years-guess I'm loyal...hehe
3)Item of clothing you would never throw out: I have a white dress that I sewed shortly after I got married that I still love. It's not real silk, but is a raw silk looking material and has a japanese flare to it. It makes me feel special knowing I tailored it.
4)How would you define your personal style: changes with my mood but is usually organic trying to pull off classy.
5)What is your own fashion trademark: I don't know that I have one...I never wear clothes really loose around my waist though...that's more of preference though I would think-but really, even 9 months pregnant, I still steer clear of bellowy.
6)Favorite accessory: good shoes that don't kill my feet
7)Favorite color: white
8)Favorite scent: Romance by Ralph Lauren...have worn it for years...I think it's fun that it smells really different on the individual who wears it.
9)What is your facewash: I love Burt's Bees products, use Alba, but lately have been mixing up my own astringents and using different exfoliating methods for fun. Really, my face looks best if I don't get too close to the mirror to check out every imperfection though.
10) Makeup-not loyal to a brand, I do like the color pallets of Aveda though, very soothing.
11)Where do you get your hair done: Hannah...a girl with a tattoo but conservative views on life...seriously. The only stylist that can make my hair behave for 4- 6 months in-between appointments.
12) Favorite Architect: My brother-in-law Caleb...I'm not just saying it either-love his work-very modern, clean with nature flowing through each design.
13) Favorite destination: Anywhere with family around-I love to travel but like to laugh more and I need family for that. They know all those crazy stories from childhood. :)
14) Favorite discovery: Chocolate European style yogurt from Trader Joe's...if I run out...I'm in huge big trouble. I hope that wasn't a serious question...I'm really glad I found Luke too ;)
15)Favorite Hotel: I don't travel enough to be loyal to one, I prefer bed and breakfasts actually.
16) Favorite Luggage: The set my aunt gave me...I think it's Ralph Lauren...but more importantly it matches!
17) Most memorable Party: The Sat night before my wedding all the bridesmaids and some friends stayed at a family friend's house...it was a surreal time. Face masks and nail polish were found in abundance.
18) When you can’t think of something to give a friend, what do you give? Usually a candle, so very practical yet still coddling
19) Every lady has a vice: I could probably eat a half gallon of ice cream if it was chocolate or coffee...homemade sends me places.
20) Necessary extravagance: good organic decaf coffee beans and a good coffee press. A lap swim when I'm tense is a close second.
21) Favorite movies: okay, this might put me in a quirky category, but I liked the first Matrix. I've never seen the sequels, but the first had a lot of analogies to spiritual concepts- being stuck in a present state of oppression but real life really being somewhere else...choosing the truth even if it's uncomfortable and not as pleasant as the lie-I also like it's a wonderful life for the nostalgia. Phantom of the Opera for certain times can't be beat.
22) Favorite Cocktail: Anything tropical will be enjoyed-I don't like it too syrupy though
23) Handwritten Thank you note or immediate e-mail? handwritten is nice but not expected-that's why it's nice...
24) If you have personalized stationary, where did you get it from? I've purchased cards with an "A" on them before...but not the real full initial deal- Hey...I think I just made my Christmas shopping easier! =)
25) The True hallmark of modern elegance is: defer to others and believe your worth the same care.