Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pretty good so far...

"hey guys, Willem here.  Life's been treating me pretty well so far.  I'm two months old, so I know quite a bit about it.  So far, I've got this look that seems to work wonders on my mom, seriously, you've got to try this sometime to get what you want.  It's easy, just position yourself so you can look up into your mom's (or whoever's) face, make sure your cheeks look really kissable at this moment.  Bat your eyes and you've got it.  You can thank me later for the tips on life."

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my word! What a cutie patootie!!

Samantha said...

Hey Ann-
I just wondered what you found out about next weekend-is that going to work or do I need to find a hotel somewhere? We are leaving today so maybe either call me or Laura.
Thanks-love the pictures!
Sam