Friday, May 27, 2011

Because Kurt rocks...

My brother Kurt was baptized several weeks ago...look which little boys were apparently taking it all in. =)  The first warm day we had, they were out in the drive way, bright and early baptizing away in a tote...there was water, what hindered them right?

 Jude...the future baptizer...Adrian's fine just filling the tub. ;)
 Speaking of water-I took this rig to the post office yesterday and got stuck in a downpour.  As if I didn't stand out enough hauling Jude along 91st street without being soaked to the skin.  We had a date at Starbuck's before the rain, so all was not lost.  We also stopped at the dollar store...the check out clerk said a lot of their patrons come on bikes...I felt so glamourous I simply had to check out the $1 sunglasses. ;)

3 comments:

teresa said...

how special that your boys did "soak in" what was going on when your brother was baptized. i love that your boys later practiced baptizing and being baptized ... in the driveway ... in a tote. it's all good.

Daveana said...

That is the cutest thing ever. When I worked at the catholic store, I had a lady buy communion wafers, because her little kids loved to play church! :)

Heidi Rink. said...

So So cute! I wish I knew your little boys, they just seem like the cutest little guys ever!