Thursday, December 17, 2009

toastability...






























While the striking similarity of the bread slice and stoneware scraper thing are uncanny...the toast-ability of the latter is quite inferior.  QUITE inferior.  In fact, our house smells kind of like a plastic factory...or worse- I don't think it's common practice to burn the plastic at the factories.  Our poor toaster, it's fate is the trash pile after attempts to pick the plastic bits off the coils (broken coils as a result) and burning the plastic off (more terrible smells). I was honestly mad a Jude when the smoke started to bellow...but when I saw the little brown scrapper lying there on the counter, all bread slice looking...how could I be irritated any longer? =)  Poor toaster.

An

1 comment:

Daveana said...

An-

You take absolutely stunning pictures. I love checking them out. You have such an eye!

Sorry about the toaster...