Tuesday, August 11, 2009

R&R at a B&B...

picture one..."Luke alone with his thoughts =)". Luke and I went solo to a B&B overnight while Luke's mom and dad watched the boys. My birthday was the 7th, so it was fun to have and event to celebrate. We hit some fun shops and places to eat along the way. We took kaiaks out on the lake...until it started to rain. I thought the rain added charm since I like storms. As relaxing as it was being out with no bambinos to think about...it seems parents still end up thinking about them. And I must admit, few things are more relaxing than a good snuggle with little Christian-just can't beat it. =) An

2 comments:

Ashton said...

Hehe. Luke alone with his thoughts made me smile. And what a delightful little dangly thing you now have on your keychain...very cool. With all the "food," "drinks," "desserts," and "fun," it's no wonder you had a good time.:)

Glad you could get away for your birthday...and glad you still missed your kids while you were gone. What a good mom.:)

J Gutwein said...

Looks great An.. received you msg. It all sounds perfect!!! LOve, J