Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What's going on out there...

So, the for the last two mornings, I've rolled out of bed to constant banging on the roof and walls of our house. Being able to update has been wonderful. I have occasional pangs of guilt thinking that a hail storm was a good thing due to how I was raised...but in the long run, insurance companies still come out on top most of the time. I'm trying to convince Luke to make me cute Italian looking wood shutters...if I succeed, I will post more pictures. I sure hope they finish today so my kiddos can have normal naps tomorrow and I can stop fretting over the first tomato plants I've managed to keep alive. The cream color is the updated siding...the pictures are backwards. =) An

1 comment:

Matt and Andrea said...

i remember you wanted different siding when you bought the house. i'm sure it's going to look great....you have those decorating skilz.