Friday, February 20, 2009

Things I thought I would never say...and have =o)

"Noah, put that book down and come finish this cookie you started" "Noah, no more salad until you finish your chicken" "Adrian, I don't care that you're jumping off the top bunk, but you have to wait until Jude gets up from his nap, it's too loud." "Boys, just use water to brush your teeth tonight, I just cleaned the sink." "who's been playing with the fire poker over here...it won't be where it should be when I need it." Ann

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I hear ya, Ann! I found your blog thru Mindy's and I totally relate to this post. My husband and I often say we should write a book about things we nver thought we'd say! Also, as the mother of a child who is just learning to spit out the toothpaste instead of swallowing, I too would make her use water to protect my freshly cleaned sink!:)

hubergal said...

those are funny. oh the life of a mother. :)
~sharlin

L & J Gutwein said...

Great! Love, J

Ps: This is why I call you to tell you my crazy stuff :).

Abby said...

That's a riot. Good to know others do it too!

Janell said...

Too funny. :) Made me smile cause I know I've said the same!

Anonymous said...

So funny Ann....esp. finish your cookie:) How was your appt. Wed? I've thought of you several times and wondered.
Kara

Luke & Andria said...

Apt went great but they didn't do a dialation check! I would have made up some story about contractions had I know they weren't planning on it. The docs pager went off and she was out the door...oh well...I've got another coming up Wed. and I'll for sure have a story lined up so they check then.

Ann