Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I got this one...

How well do I know my husband Luke? 1. Your spouse is sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? ESPN or other sport related channel, maybe some cooking show he happened upon...never reality shows...he hates them. 2. Who takes longer showers, you or him? I'm gonna say me because it's kind of my break away from anyone yelling my name. Luke's been known to half way fall asleep in there after a call shift though...so he may still be in the running. 3. What is one food your spouse doesn't like? His most recent food (well beverage) is coffee with flavoring added to the beans...ahhhh a new level of coffee snobby. He's had an aversion to Lima beans since childhood. =o) 4. What would your husband say is the first thing that caught his eye about you? I had to answer this at a newly wed game, he said my caring nature toward those around me. 5. Where did he go to high school? Napanee IN, the Northwood panthers I believe. 6. What is his shoe size? niner 7. If he was to collect something, what would it be? He's currently really good at collecting all kinds of textbooks..but if we had a fortune to throw around...he would probably like to collect old guns and arms from the civil war era. He's pretty into history from the time period. 8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? He orders all kinds of hamburgers when we're at an American style restaurant...so I'll go with that. He doesn't try a bunch of different kinds of sandwiches because he doesn't want to get stuck with something he doesn't like...like that time I tried the seafood bonanza bowl. 9. How does he take his coffee? "black is fine, thanks". 10. What is his favorite cereal? When we first wed, it was Golden Grahams...I think he would choose Frosted Mini-Wheat's over that now though...especially since the off brands taste just as good. 11. Where did he go to college? Saint Joe for undergrad-Purdue and IU for med school. 12. What is his favorite sports team? He roots for Illinois basketball (well, he was born there you know) and thinks the Cardinals are it for baseball. He also has to be a Colts fan since we live in Indy...if you're not they kick you out. =o) 13. Where was your first date? A little Italian restaurant on the canal here in Indy. 14. What is something I do that he wishes I wouldn't? He would totally say finding microscopic bumps/blemishes on my skin or his that I really think should be investigated further. If I died he would miss it though, I'm sure. =o) 15. What is his heritage? He's an Englishman...although his Sir name traces back to Germany. 16. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind is it? Yellow cake with cream cheese frosting...he likes it out of the box, my attempts at a homemade versions lack the hydrogenated oil moistness. =o) 17. What could he spend hours doing? Some outdoor task that involves a tool of some kind...it's how he re-centers his brain and generally he feels like his normal self afterward...regardless of how his work day has gone. He could watch football for a long while too...or read at a coffee shop-though reading is not probably his top choice. 18. What is one unique talent he has? Handling pressure filled situations with an unfazed realism and positive attitude toward others. The stress runs underneath, but I rarely see it break through. 19. Where is his favorite place he has traveled? Hmmm...I think he would have a hard time picking a favorite, but I'll say Canada. He has a lot of memories there. 20. What is a clothing item he would never wear? Some kind of on the edge feminine looking accessory like a bag that looked too gender neutral. My sis, Jen, said skinny jeans and he would never wear those either. =o) How'd I do Luke-a-duke? =o)

1 comment:

whittakerwoman said...

Good job... we played the newlywed game on a cruise once... TOTALLY FAILED! :) H