Sunday, November 16, 2008

My sister flew home...

My sister Jenny and Luke were here all week...it was a high and now they are back in FL..kind of sad. I told Noah that when those who are saved go to be with Jesus in heaven, one of the really cool things is that you don't have to say good-bye anymore. I'm not sure what that all really looks like, but a child's faith showed up on his face and he was thinking that was a pretty neato aspect of forever with God too. =o) So, here's to thinking of heaven today in a more real sense...more than floating around with a harp in space...a real place with real elements and Jesus/God on the throne. I'm excited. Ummmm...on a totally different note but also related to fellowship. =o) I really want my blogger friends Christmas cards if you're sending them out and I would love to send you one as well. I'm not sure what the best method is for getting your addresses though. If you (meaning anyone on the list along the side here on the blog...and/or others since that's not a complete list by any means) don't mind sending your address to me at: schafera@gmail.com that would be great. I'll reply back my address, I can't post it on the public blog. =o) Ann

1 comment:

Jill said...

what a neat thought to share with noah!