Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged...

I was tagged by Laura...seven things I don't think you'll know about me, here we go: 1. If I could wear one, and only one, color for the rest of my life...I would choose white (I know, black would be more laundry friendly =o). 2. I don't like real rubber bands; I a have vague memory of Clint, my big bro, acting like he was going to flick me with them...I don't think he ever really did though. =o) 3. I love to throw things away...not usable things of course, like a bag of carrots that just got finished off or a carton of yogurt that's just emptied. 4. At times I see the world in pictures and get really annoyed because I either don't have a camera with me or, if I do, would like to buy stuff I can't afford to capture them better. =o) 5. I have the random goal of being able to make a killer chocolate truffle when I'm an empty-nester (when I can buy one of those marble slab things you know?). I had one on Jeckle island one time that was amazing, and decided that I wanted to learn how to make something so grand and wonderful. =o) 6. I talk myself through stressful situations in my head...and sometimes out loud. For example, "Andria, it's fine that you just broke a glass and spilled grape juice all over Laura's layers order forms, maybe it will relieve some of everyone's tension and no one got hurt or anything terrible...just clean up the mess and stop stressing for goodness sake (really happened)." Whether this makes me less stressed or just insane...I'm not sure. 7. I really want to own a techy hybrid vehicle that goes the first 50+ miles on battery power alone someday (they are on the market currently). I also want a wind turbine in my back yard. We're in a moderate wind zone here in IN and could generate some renewable power free of charge...after you pay for the expensive turbine of course. =o) I took a "just how green are you" quiz and scored 45%. So no...I'm not all that savvy. =o) Ann

4 comments:

Amber Bahler said...

I'm with you on throwing things away or giving away. We are making a Goodwill run today and I'm thrilled to get that stuff out of our house. Less clutter- yay!

Luke & Andria said...

Amber! hey =o) e-mail me sometime at: schafera@gmail.com so we can chat about the babies on the way. =o)

Hope the Goodwill run went well.

Ann

aklopfen said...

I think the Smart cars are so cute and I told Scott he needs to get one....he told me if he got one that I could just go ahead and bury him in it too....hinting at the fact that it's not very big and if he got in an accident.....anyway it was nice to read your 7 facts.

Luke & Andria said...

hey Abby, I'm not so sure about the smart car either. I think it looks kind of like a death trap too. My dream car is the electric Telsa Roadster (cousin to Lotus Elise)...but there are others on the market with a lower price tag for the commute to work. =o) I give the market until 2011 to put out some really fun electric cars that don't look dorky and are a bit safer too (with an affordable price tag). Ok...I think I'm going to have to post a picture now. =o)

Ann