Friday, October 31, 2008

Introducing...

I'm not gonna lie...I kind of wanted a little girly girl this go around...but after seeing this little sweet pea, I'm over the moon for our FOURTH little BOY. Our little one was a little less shy this time and I had no trouble seeing for myself that we've got a football team forming. We really need a herd of cattle out back too...I'm not sure how we'll feed the masses in a few years. The boys have reminded me that our little girls are in Ethiopia, so it's good we are having a boy...too cute. They think we should name the baby Jax or Jacks, they didn't give me spelling on that...they're never short on opinions, so I'm sure I'll hear more choices soon. =o) The baby is just under a pound and the due date is still the beginning of March...let me know if anyone would like to come stay for three weeks around that time so I'm not as nervous about delivering on the way to St. V. =o) Thanks for the hearty voting on the polls, it made the trip into the office for our ultra sound even more fun. =o) For the 17 of you thinking pink with me...I'm forming a body guard squadron here first and have plans to special order one after Luke buys me that terrible huge vehicle he keeps threatening me with. hee hee =o) Ann

12 comments:

Bry&Ash said...

HOORAY! I'm so excited for you guys...life will be fun with four crazy boys.:)

And I hope to be able to help out when the due date is getting close.

Congratulations again!!

-Ash

Alesa said...

Ann, We're excited too! Love you tons, Alesa

Abby said...

Congrats! That's seriously SO fun! Thrilled for you-

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Awww, now you have more boys then us says Josiah. (as if you weren't ahead before!!) :) Love to you,
Jessica & fam

Minders said...

Congratulaions Ann! I am so excited for you guys! Four boys is going to be so much fun!

Sara Huber said...

Hi Ann, congrats on another Schafer boy. We'll probably be following in your footsteps (baby #3 in May) but we might be shooting for doubles tennis or something rather than a football team. :)

Amber said...

YAY! How fun!! I too was a lil disappointed when I found out our little one wasn't a girl but chalk up another Bahler boy on our end too!

OH! And every name I like you've already used on your boys..Noah...Jude...so, I'm calling Jack or Jackson!

Luke & Andria said...

Amber, you can use the others (Noah, Jude) too if you like and no worries, I don't think we'll be using your pick this time. =o) I really don't know what we'll name this child...it has to go with three other names and it makes it harder. =o)

Ann

Sandra said...

another boy....it does't all suprise me really. You will have a house full of noise and energy....no drama from any girls for you. Very excited for you. I thought you were thinking of waiting to see what it was when you had the family around for christmas?? I see that got thrown out the window. Congrats all of you!!

Luke & Andria said...

Sara- I'm so excited for you guys! =o) If you get three boys, it will be so much fun. Hope all is going well and that you feel as rested as possible. =o)

Sandra-our family can't all be together for Christmas this year =o( and Luke was able to be at our first ultra sound which was great. I think I would have let the suspense build a bit if it was a girl...but I called everyone about the fourth little boy right away. =o)

Ann

Aubrey said...

Congrats on your fourth boy! I'm sure your household will never have a dull moment! :)

Blessed By Four said...

CONGRATS on your fourth little boy! I love how the boys put in thier .02 for a name!