Sunday, August 17, 2008

Baby under construction...expect long delays...

And just when I was getting oh so confident about family planning without hormonal methods. =o) All I can say is...Luke learned in medical school were babies come from and I know how to read directions on a box from the drug store. =o) We have a baby due in March anyway...and, after a few days of soaking in the news flash, we are really excited about the addition. I've prayed so much over the timing of our adoption that I'm really peaceful with this new time line and know that little Schafer number four is supposed to be part of our family. As it stands, we can't continue with our adoption process for about 24 months or so. Everything we've done so far can be placed on hold and no monetary amounts spent will be lost. Another encouraging thought, it was beginning to look like Luke would be unable to travel to pick up a little one because of the odd departure times and length of the trip, but in two years he will most likely be able to. =o) So we'll revisit all this when the time comes.
Current food cravings: Nectarines, balsamic vinegar on salad, orange juice, avocados, chocolate (although that ones not new) and anything Greek style that's spicy.
Ann

19 comments:

L & J Gutwein said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!
I replied to you on my blog.
Love, J

livelaughlove22 said...

Yea!!!!

Rebekah said...

congratulations!! Hope it's a great pregnancy for ya!

Amber said...

How exciting! take care of yourself!

Amber said...

How exciting! take care of yourself!

Aubrey said...

Congratulations to all of you guys! How exciting!! Wish you the best. :)

Bryce and Erin said...

Oh, Ann! I'm so thankful to hear the news. We'll be prayerful that all goes well with the pregnancy.

Minders said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations!

Sandra said...

congrats ann and luke!!

Julie said...

Yeah!! Keep 'em coming, Ann! =0)

Blessed By Four said...

CONGRATS!

Jean said...

OMG, Ann! CONGRATULATIONS to you and Luke!!!!

Amber said...

so when's the actual due date?

(yes I'm nosy) : )

Luke & Andria said...

Hey thanks for the fun comments everyone. =o) baby on board feels loved.

Amber, I'm 10 weeks along now and due on the 17th of March. Luke has his first week off starting the 7th of March though...so I'm magically going to go into labor on the 7th. kidding =o)

Jill Foley said...

congrats! Thanks for visiting my blog...I have been to your's before too!

Amber said...

you'll have to check out my blog to find out why I'm so nosy. : )

fun!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! How exciting.

Penny

Laura L. said...

That's wonderful. We wish you all the best.
Laura & Mark Lindberg

arlan and katie said...

Congratulations Luke & Ann...

Arlan & Katie