Monday, June 23, 2008

We're bAAAaaaack...






Well, I would just love to post some pictures...but all of my dresses for vacation and the ready to go camera were left behind in a pile by our bed. =o) I took bunches and bunches on mom's, so all is not lost, I just have to somehow get them on our computer...and you know how hard that can be.


Until I can post some fun vacation stuff, Jude is an official one year old weighing in at almost 23 pounds of solid thigh and belly action. =o) Noah turned 5 while we were in S Carolina, so we had an excuse to eat some cake. =o) Above are some of Jude's one year shots...


8 comments:

L & J Gutwein said...

Very nice An. Your title pics is awesome. Any way you can make it a bit smaller though? Love, J

Minders said...

Love the pictures of Jude! He is darling!

Aubrey said...

His chubbiness is adorable!! I love chunky babies! :)

Nathan and Natalie said...

Beautiful pictures Andria! I love them. He looks so cute!

Luke & Andria said...

The size is off...working on it but got side tracked. Thanks Jen =o)

Ann

livelaughlove22 said...

Wow, I can't believe how grown up he looks! Our Jude just weighed in at 22 lbs. 5 oz. so pretty close. I'll be in touch soon.
Jess

aklopfen said...

Ann,
Awesome pics....
Abby

Miranda said...

Wow - he is starting to look so much like Noah I think! And the chubby thighs and belly only add to the cuteness!