Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Jude 6 Months


My sweet baby Jude is six months already...sigh. We went outside for a photo shoot on a whim this morning...it was freezing cold and Luke decided it was too cold for an infant, making the shoot last about 2 min. =o) Noah and Adrian are at my mom's because Luke and I are hitting the road this afternoon to do an interview in Peoria IL. This will be the first interview I attend (not counting the one here in Indy)...maybe not the traditional way to do interviews for residency, but with the kiddos, we decided all the running around is just too much. I'm excited to go to this one though...you know to experience the whole thing and check out the area. We're carpooling with another girl from Luke's class, so that should make things interesting as well. I'm actually missing the little guys running all over the place this morning-and last night was a little too quiet for my liking. Love to you all and thanks for watching the boys mom.
Ann

3 comments:

Bry&Ash said...

Have a great "long date" (as you told the boys) in Peoria...I hope you guys get some time to just enjoy yourselves.:) As always, we're praying for you and the whole residency decision.

Bry&Ash said...

Oh, and sorry again for being a little grumpy yesterday.:) Hopefully you didn't notice, but if you did...it had nothing to do with you or the boys, just finals stress I think.:)

Luke & Andria said...

you grumpy...? As I recall it was I who gruped around the whole way home, not you. A good night sleep did wonders for me...I hope your exams study schedule is going well and I hope your anniversary is super fun with Bry.

Ann