Monday, September 24, 2007

Simple hello

Today needs to be a recovery day. We were in South Bend for the weekend to see Luke's mom and dad along with shooting wedding pictures on Saturday. Then Sunday we really wanted to get back for the sunday school picnic in West Lafayette so we left church at noon. Then finally, after changing the boys into jammies in the park bathroom, we headed back to our little apartment in Indy. We got back in good time, but I of course wanted to download and backup all the pictures I took and then I got stuck on the computer playing with some new software that came in the mail right before we left for the weekend. Bother, so we went to bed a little later than we should have. I think I'll try to take a nap...but I will probably keep playing with this software again today if past patterns are any idicator. =o) The Sunday School pinic was worth driving for. You know how you're always glad you went once you get there? =o) Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

I really enjoyed our trip to the bathroom together. I get a warm sort of feeling in my heart when I think back to that peaceful little walk with you. I'm glad you guys did come!